Skip to content
- Completed DDS degree at UTHSC in San Antonio, Texas.
- Completed General Practice Residency at UT Health Science Residency during 2002-2003.
- Was awarded Who’s Who among Dentists.
Currently a member of the following dental groups/organizations/study clubs/etc:
Alpha Kappa Alpha
American Dental Association
National Dental Association
Texas Association of Women Dentists
Academy of General Dentists
Texas Dental Association
- Served as a Hospital Dentist of University Hospital during 2002-2003.
Have been practicing in Metroplex since 2003.
- Specialize in general/family dentistry.
- My Practice Philosophy: To provide the best care to all of my patients; to be honest and educate my patients about the importance and health care as well as their oral care; to treat my patients as if they were my family members; to be gentle, friendly, and kind to all patients I provide treatment for.
- What I enjoy most about the practice of dentistry: Helping others, teaching, getting people out of pain and overcoming their fears, making patients happy, and laughing with and getting to know my patients.
- Native of San Antonio, TX.
- Have lived in Arlington, TX since 2003.
- Leisure activities: Reading Daily Devotionals, reading my Bible daily, being active at my church, gardening, interior decorating, exercising, helping people in need, and spending time with my family.